Well...I finally downloaded the pics off my camera. I had 269! Since my last depressing post that so many have complained about, two of my kid's birthdays have come and gone. Audrey is a big bad four-year-old and Joseph is two. Audrey is obsessed with Hannah Montana so the entire family went to the Hannah Montana in concert for her birthday. She watches the show so often and listens to the CDs so much that I literally get sick whenever I hear it. Here she is sporting the outfit Aunt Kristi got her. I think Kristit buys my kids most of their clothes. Below are Emma and Audrey at the Hannah Montana concert.
Here's Joseph!!! He had such a stinking blast. When he woke up from his nap there were tractor and truck decorations all over the house. He devoted most of his attention to Pa all evening, but everyone still managed to enjoy him.



Here is Kristi's Wyatt at Joe's party. I'm the evil one that put the hat on him and had him cry until I could get a picture. He is the cutest little guy. Maybe that's because he looks so much like Zach.
Okay...I seriously need to go. Joseph just found a knife. and is trying to cut an apple core. I don't know how you all do such nice posts. Where do you find the time! I will finish this later! I'll post some more pics of fine parenting moments as well.
2 comments:
OOh, love the bright new color! Seriously some really cute pictures....not just because my baby is in half of them. I was so excited to see a change. As far as time, you have to do what I do...stay up way too late!
I just love that little Audrey sooo much! Does she miss me? Do you show Joseph my picture and tell him who I am??? You better! Those kids have to love me! :)
Post a Comment