
It's official...I have two girls back to school!!! Little Audrey is now a big, bad Kindergartner and Emma's in the second grade. Audrey has big sister around to show her the ropes (not that she needs any defending). It's just me, Joe and Livi now.

Here's Emma on her first day. I felt so empathetic because she couldn't fall asleep the night before (the second grade is a scary thing). As if that wasn't bad enough, she couldn't eat anything for breakfast because she was soooo nervous. Don't worry...we gave her a hefty snack and lunch.

This is Audrey on her first day with Mrs. Barden. Mrs Barden was also Emma's teacher so you can imagine how nervous I am with the situation. Audrey's got a little more fire and spunk (to put it nicely). As of today, Audrey has turned her card to yellow twice!!! Emma turned it twice during her entire school year as a Kindergartner.

Hurray for the bus!!! After being rear ended last year in school traffic, We thought we'd give the bus a go. We love it. Audrey's a little frustrated since the Kindergartners have to sit in the front. Just yesterday I dropped them off and walked them up to the bus to make sure they got situated and off to school okay. I saw Audrey's little head through the windows. She paused by the first few seats where she's suppossed to sit...then booked it down the isle to the back of the bus! My little rebel.

No, this is not a new baby...it's Olivia all grown up. I'm just a slacker of a mommy who's finding difficulty in recording her mile stones and keeping up with our family blog. How priceless is her smile. It makes up for the horrific, ear piercing screams she lets out. The only defense mechanism a fourth child has against her siblings. Thank goodness she hasn't figured out how to bite with those cute chompers.

Here's Joe and Wyatt cruisin the desert out at Kristi's. Joe's suffering from boredom now that his sisters are gone, but is quickly learning how to play with Mom and Olivia. I just couldn't send him to preschool this year. I'd miss the little guy.

I know...her hair is out of control. Sonny calls her a troll and wants to make her a punk rocker for Halloween. I kinda think she looks like a Chupacabra. Kelly calls her fuzz, but that's putting it mildly.

She loves her bathies. Joe thinks it's great that she's in the big tub with him now. He likes to dump water all over her head.

This was this morning. After breakfast, Joe shared a piece of oreo cookie with Olivia. Enough said.
NOTE TO READERS...Following Eric's corrections on my blog, my father decided to post a few words about himself. What you are about to read was added by him with the help of his butt-kissing son-in-law.
Upon reflection of our most recent fishing trip, it has dawned on me that I owe everything good in my life to my father. What a great guy!
14 comments:
Well, well, well....look who finally decided to climb off the slacker train! It makes me so happy to see my little babies. The problem with Audrey is that she just has a grouchy teacher because we all know that she is perfect. Plus, we all know how much trouble I used to get in to, and now look at what a success story I am! Olivia and Joe... I just couldn't say enough, and my little Diddy-kins is as purdy as ever! Love them!
I love it! There are so many things I want to comment on, I don't know where to start. I think you have the cutest family in the whole world! I'm just lovin that little Livi!!! Can she be any cuter? Her teeth are awesome. It is so weird that I can remember being in 2nd grade with you and now Emma is in 2nd grade. Craziness! Love you so much! I'll come visit soon. :)
Well, at least you make your updates worth the wait. You have such an adorable family and hip hip hooray for the cute little school girls! Although I'm sure you miss the girls while they're at school...love the time you have with the two little ones all to yourself, while you can.
Love your update...too much cuteness for words!
You dork, you messed up your blog layout. Cute kids, by-the-way.
I know Eric...it pains me to say it but I need your help. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!
See Kara...you actually inspired me to finally spruce up my blog a bit. Keep up the good work. Don't disappoint me!!
Too adorable! Sounds like Audrey takes after mama-- but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned!
So cute!! All of them. Glad you all are well.
I wondered if you were still out there. Welcome back. The kids are darling! I will look for your next update in about eight months!
yay Kara!! I am so happy that I don't even know what to say right now! I'm just so glad that you updated! Love you and your beautiful kids!
Thanks for the birthday wish Ra. Where to start on your adorable family....? Audrey! She kills me! Maybe it's because she reminds me of myself a bit. Emma is you- looks, perfect in school everything! Joe is a handsome little devil. He's going to be a heartbreaker! Olivia- I want her! All of your kids look soooo much like you! Did Sonny have anything to do with making them? Maybe Audrey, her hair is a little darker than the rest. So cute. You know, if you update more frequently, it wouldn't take you 4 hours to do one update. Think about it.
Well Kara I just wanted to tell you that the Bunco DSN was awesome. What a great idea. Turned out so good. I was surprised to see so many sister there. So FUN!
Here's my blog if you ever want to check it out.
http://kurtandangeladuffner.blogspot.com/
I'm not updating until you do! Your blog is collecting dust!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-alami-agar-tubuh-cepat-tinggi
Post a Comment