Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Coolest Sister in the Whole World!


I would just like to apologize to everyone for being such a slacker. Now, granted, I have four kids now, but is that really an excuse!? I wanted to just take this moment to say how much I love my little sister, Kristi. She is one of the most awesome people in the world. She is sweet, funny, and kind. She also has really cute boobs! (I love to comment on her boobs).

Kristi is like a second mother to my kids, and they absolutely ADORE her! In fact, I think that my children resemble her quite a bit. Kristi is my mentor, and I look up to her in every regard. I can't even make a decision without consulting with her first.

Kristi was an absolute gem to grow up with too. I seriously couldn't have gotten luckier with a little sister. THANK YOU, KRISTI! I love you!

P.S. As many of you may have guessed, it is me Kristi posting for Kara yet again. Like you, I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting....So, from this day forward, I will continue to put random posts on this blog until I get what I want. And Kara...don't even think about changing your password! Love, Me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kara, that is your best post I've seen yet!

Fealyclan said...

WoW! I almost fel off my chair when I thought that you had updated your blog. That's ok...Kristi's generous updating for you is pretty dang entertaining! LOL Get on it, Sister! Cute pictures though...

Kara said...

KRISTI LYNNE!!!

Amanda said...

Haaaa! That was awesome! Good job Kristi (I especially liked the boob part!) But I love that first picture of you Fealy girls! You guys are hot. Anyways, Kara we would love to see a new post. Come on girl.

Abrie Mikkelson said...

Some neighbor... well, I know I had to go without lessons now and then, and I turned out okay, so don't feel guilty about it! I'll be happy to have the girls back when the time is right. You should let Kristi take your blog over, she's really pretty entertaining!

Christina said...

lol, that's a great post Kara... um... Kristi. lol. So generous of you. :)

Seriously though, where is she? roflol.

You girls are a riot!

Kristi said...

She is off being a big, fat slacker!