

One of our biggest transitions this year was sending Emma off to school. She was so ready. This is a picture of her on her first day. As we were leaving the classroom on the first day she told me, "Mom, I love school so much I want to go every day, even Saturday." Her attitude remains very much the same. It's wonderful. This Friday her class will embark on their first field trip to the pumpkin patch. Did I mention I graduated in May. The goal was to be completed before Emma entered Kindergarten and I barely made it. Hey...I created this blog, so I deserve bragging rights! There are no plans for going to work. Maybe when the kids are in school...maybe not.
1 comment:
Kara, Emma is the cutest thing ever. I only hope to have a little girl as awesome as she is. And by the way, don't ever go back to work. It sucks!! :)
Post a Comment