Monday, October 22, 2007

The Five of Us!

Sadly...this is the last picture taken of all five of us together on one of my cameras. I'm the outstanding joke in the family. I have really bad luck with cameras. I guess I just get tired of buying new ones whenever the other ones mysteriously break. Maybe not mysteriously...the kids tend to get their hands on them. I rely on other family members to take pictures and email them to me. That's why I have the kids pictures done professionally so much. Meet the Manning's!

2 comments:

Trena said...

Kara your blog is awesome! You did such a good job. I'm so proud of you! I love seeing pics of your cute family. I can't wait to see your addition. So exciting! Love you!

Terri Fealy said...

Hi Kara!I enjoyed seeing your pictures. You have a very beautiful family! Congrats on your Graduation! Don't know much about blogging... this was very interesting! Take care!