Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas

We had a really great Christmas. Grama Wyatt, Nana, Pa, Grandma Manning and Grandpa Manning all stopped by Christmas morning to watch the kids open their presents. Emma tore through all of hers in a matter of minutes. Audrey was actually pleasant and smiling(she's usually a grump in the morning). Joseph was afraid of his presents after opening an Imaginex T-Rex that growled and moved. Who can blame the poor kid?

Grandma and Grandpa came over for Christmas dinner. Sonny and I have decided to stay at home for Christmas dinner so the kids can enjoy their loot a little longer. Notice the great lip shade Emma is wearing. Aunt Kelly got her make-up. We went over to Nana and Pa's after dinner and met up with the rest of the family. We're really hoping that they build an addition soon. We barely fit when we're all together.

Santa always leaves the kids presents out. Here's Emma with her American Girl Doll, Nellie. She wants to cut her hair to her shoulders now...to match the doll. We'll see...

This is Joe on his Choo-Choo. He loves this thing. All it does is drive around in circles, but Joseph will go around a hundred times before he wants to get off. Batteries never last long enough.

Here is our Audrey on her smart cycle. I thought it would break after the first couple hours, but we have been pleasently surprised. It's pretty awesome. It makes me feel a little better about the time she spends in front of the TV. I'm not gonna lie, my kids spend more than an hour a day in front of the TV (GASP)!

I threw in this picture of the girls at the ward Christmas Party. They were little carolers. Audrey wasn't technically suppossed to be in the program, since she's still in nursery, but I sent her with Emma anyways. I think those nursery kids get the shaft! Sonny also got to get on the stage and dance with the bishopric. He's got some moves (maybe a little too racey for church functions)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I think I'm turning you into CPS! :) I think every child spends more than one hour in front of the TV dude. Okay, love the fire going in the background. So festive! Also, the kids are too stinking adorable. I think they get it from their Auntie Kristi!!

Amanda said...

Kara your kids are so cute! I wish I could see them in real life. Crazy how we're like Moms and stuff huh?! Is Sonny in the bishopric?

Trena said...

Ra - cut the girls hair! Then she can match you too. I miss you sooooo much. I'm taking pictures of my new place soon. Call me when you get home from WY.

Amanda said...

Yes Kara, my belly looks much more real than when we stuffed our overalls in highschool! We were hillarious. Too bad we didn't have fake bellies at the same time as we drove your car around the track!

Trena said...

Oh yes - driving the car around the track. That was the best. Until after we did it, we realized that we could be expelled for doing it! What rebells we were..and still are.